You are a trusted resource for your older adult clients and family members who come to you for answers, solutions, and ideas – often in times of crisis. Tender Care Move Management is happy to serve as your right-hand resource – helping your clients through the de-cluttering, downsizing and relocation process.
Many of your clients and their families are faced with moving a loved one to a senior living community or nursing home. Circumstances necessitating a change in living environment often occur without any notice, placing additional strain on a family already exhausted by caregiving. Expert guidance is essential during this particular time of transition.
Tender Care Move Management provides a comprehensive package of services including:
- Developing an overall move or “age in place” plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Serve as contact person for out of town family members
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a Realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Tender Care Move Management provides a multi-faceted approach to the move process, with a focus on compassion and respect for our clients. We minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client’s and family’s wishes. As a result, the older adult’s move to a new living environment is celebrated and enjoyed – as it should be.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your clients!