As a provider of in-home care in our local community, you are on the frontline of elder care every day. For this reason, you may be in a unique position to identify when your client can no longer live on their own.
Tender Care Move Management can help your clients downsize and “age in place,” while providing them with a safe and more satisfying living environment.
Should your clients require a move to a totally new setting, Tender Care Move Management can completely downsize and relocate your client to a senior living community or nursing home.
We move people, not boxes!
Tender Care Move Management provides a comprehensive package of services, including:
- Developing an overall move or “age in place” plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Serve as contact person for out of town family members
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, consignment, donation
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a Realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex process can be daunting for the entire family. If this delicate process is not handled with the greatest of care, some older adults can suffer relocation stress syndrome, also known as “transition trauma.” Professional guidance is essential.
Tender Care Move Management provides a multi-faceted approach to the downsizing with a focus on compassion and respect for our clients. We minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client’s and family’s wishes. As a result, the older adult’s move to a new living environment is celebrated and enjoyed – as it should be.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your clients!