As an Attorney, you know your older adult clients and family members come to you for answers, solutions, and ideas – often in times of transition or crisis.
Many of your clients are challenged with moving a loved one to a senior living community or nursing home. These life-changing events often occur without notice, placing additional stress on a family already overwhelmed with caregiving concerns.
Tender Care Move Management will help you continue to be a trusted later life resource, by helping your clients with the assistance they need.
Tender Care Move Management provides a comprehensive package of services including:
- Developing an overall move or “age in place” plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Serve as contact person for out of town family members
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise professional packing
- Unpacking and setting up the new home
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, consignment, donation
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a Realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Tender Care Move Management provides a multi-faceted approach to the move process with a focus on compassion and respect for our clients. We minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client’s wishes. As a result, the older adult’s move to a new living environment is celebrated and enjoyed – as it should be.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your clients!