As you are acutely aware, the task of helping a family clean out the home following the death of a loved one is more than difficult. It’s overwhelming. Many families must face sorting through a lifetime of memories in a home of 30, 40 or 50 years.
Where to begin?
You work closely with families during times of grief and loss, and your clients come to you for answers, solutions and ideas. Tender Care Move Management can help you continue to be one of our community’s most trusted later life resources, by providing your clients with the assistance they need when cleaning out the home of a recently deceased loved one.
Tender Care Move Management provides the highest level of service to older adults and families during this time of transition, including:
- Organizing and sorting
- Serve as contact person for out of town family members
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Supervise professional packing
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, consignment, donation
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a Realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
The organizational and physical tasks associated with planning and implementing such a complex move can be daunting, particularly for families dealing with the emotional strain of losing a beloved family member. For families living out of town, the stress is magnified by distance and scheduling challenges.
Tender Care Move Management provides a multi-faceted approach to the clean-out process, with a focus on compassion and respect for our clients – whether they live across town or across the country.
We minimize the chaos and anxiety associated with this process by creating and executing a seamless action plan, customized to the client’s wishes. Tender Care Transitions is expert, compassionate and affordable.
Contact Us to find out more about how we can help the families who come to you for help.